INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- Purchase information: We collect the following information when you place an Order or Pre-Order on our Site: your name, email address, billing address, credit card information, the contents of your Order or Pre-Order and any other information necessary to process your Order or Pre-Order.
- Navigational Information: We may also collect the following information when you browse our website: your location, the device you used to browse, if you came from a social website or another third-party website (Kickstarter, Google, Facebook, etc), what your landing page was and how far you made it in the purchase process (add to cart, reached checkout, payment completed, etc)
- Abandoned Cart: If you add items to the cart but do not complete the checkout process, we may also collect your email address, the value of the items in the cart and the date and time of your visit.
- Survey or Questionnaires: We may also collect information directly from you if you choose to complete our surveys or questionnaires (either online or paper), including your name, email address, the type of work you do with WAZER and/or demographic information such as your age, location and interests.
- Emails and Other Communications: We may also collect information from you if you respond to our email inquiries or communicate with us via social media. We may also collect information from phone calls in order to improve and maintain the quality of our customer support and communication.
- Wam: We collect the following information when you sign up for and use the Wam software: your name, your username and your email. Additionally for users who have purchased a WAZER hardware Product, we also collect and store their WAZER units serial number, the cost of abrasive used and relevant material characteristics for any material a user adds into the database. In addition, we collect Wam usage data, including the parameters that you select or enter when preparing and generating a cut file.
- Automatically and From Third Parties: We collect information about all visitors to our Site through cookies and other tracking devices. Please see the section below entitled “Other Tracking Technologies” for additional information.
USING YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information that we collect about you, including personal information, for the following purposes:
- to fulfill and process your Order and/or Pre-Order;
- to respond to requests or inquiries from users, to communicate with users about their use of our products, and for other customer-service-related purposes;
- to send WAZER marketing, research and promotional emails to users;
- to carry out marketing and promotional activities, such as surveys;
- to carry-out and/or enforce a transaction or agreement with a user;
- to expand WAZER’s own material database parameters;
- to perform new research and development to improve our products.
- to improve our Site and our products and to better understand how users access our Site and use our products, on an aggregated and individualized basis.
You have the right to withdraw consent of data collection and have your collected data erased at any time. This is done by sending an email to the appropriate party at WAZER Inc, based on what you are looking to opt out of:
- If you no longer want to receive marketing, research and promotional email messages from us, you may unsubscribe through the link in the email or by sending us an email at email@example.com. You will still receive emails from us regarding your Orders and Pre-Orders.
- If you wish to have your purchase information, navigational information, abandoned cart information, phone calls, survey responses, or email correspondences erased send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to opt out of Wam usage data collection and have any stored information erased, you can do so by sending us an email at email@example.com.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose information about you to the following bodies and for the following reasons:
- Service Providers: We may share information with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents that provide support services to us or perform functions on our behalf, such as the companies that host our Site; deliver, ship or fulfill Orders or Pre-Orders for our products, provide payment processing or e-commerce services, provide email marketing services, administer surveys, contests and promotions on our behalf, or help us market our products and services. We provide those companies with information so that they may provide services for us or perform functions on our behalf, and we do not authorize these companies to use your information for any other purposes.
- In Response to Legal Process: We may disclose the information we collect from you if permitted or required by law, to comply with state and federal laws, a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena or search warrant.
- Business Transfers: If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- Social Media: We have a presence on various social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. These platforms provide us with anonymized and aggregated demographic and use information, including page impressions, “Likes,” traffic links and page views, which we use to improve our marketing efforts.
- WAZER DOES NOT SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTY .
OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- Pixel Tags: This Site uses pixel tags from Facebook. These tags provide information about e.g. a user’s patterns of activity on the Site, IP address, time of visit, and so on. This information can be used by WAZER and/or Facebook to help target WAZER’s advertising. You can read more about Facebook’s Pixel Tag policies here: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies
- Third-Party Advertisers: The technologies described above are commonly used by third party advertisers such as Facebook to collect information about a user to target ads on their own platform more directly. WAZER is not responsible for their use of the information they are able to collect on this Site using these technologies. You may learn more about the way information is collected and what choices you have here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices. You may also read the privacy policies of these third party advertisers and advertising services.
- Updating Your Information: WAZER provides you with the ability to review, correct and delete the personal information that you have provided to us; If you wish to review, correct or request the deletion of any information that you have provided to us, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data Security: We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality and security of the information on our Site. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security all of the time. In the event we become aware of a data breach where users’ personally identifiable information has been disclosed to unauthorized third parties, we will make reasonable efforts to let any affected individuals know if we think there is a reasonable risk of harm to those users or if otherwise required to do so by law.
- Children Under 13: We do not knowingly collect information from persons under 13. If we learn that we have received information from children under 13 years of age, we will delete such information.
- International visitors: This Site is hosted in the United States and subject to United States law. If you are accessing the site from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal data to the United States and by providing your personal data you consent to that transfer.
- Data Collection Time: The information that is collected may be stored indefinitely unless otherwise requested.
- Wam: We collect the following information when you sign up for and use the Wam software: your name, your username and your email. For users who have purchased a WAZER hardware Product, we also collect and store their WAZER unit’s serial number. Additionally, if you enter and save new materials into Wam that will also be collected and stored with your machine serial number reference. Any modified user or machine preferences or settings will also be stored with your personal account. These fields are required to be collected and stored with the usage of these Wam software features. Lastly, we collect Wam usage data for all files that are processed, which includes the parameters that you select or enter when preparing and generating a cut file as well as the input and output file names.We do NOT collect or view any design file data besides the file name. You can opt out of having these Wam usage data fields collected to your account.